Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Second Chance: Herlock Solmes

HERLOCK SOLMES


Next up, we have Herlock Solmes, a knockoff of Sherlock Holmes from an episode based on those stories. I couldn't quite remember the character, so I added him to do due diligence. And, he really didn't do anything the whole episode. Mario used his magnifying glass to follow King Koopa's tracks, and there was a "Kitty of the Caskervilles" that appeared in the last couple of minutes, but beyond that, Herlock was tied up most of the episodes. There's not even very much "gimmick rep" stuff to pull from. He did at least roast King Koopa pretty hard verbally, but that's it.

So, my answer is . . . 


NO


Seriously though, do you know how nice it is to hand one of those out? Especially after all the extra work I put in yesterday. Bless you, Sherlock knockoff. I'm going to go enjoy my evening free.

Tomorrow, let's do a knockoff of Robin Hood instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment