Saturday, March 11, 2023

Legend of Zelda Closing Remarks

LEGEND OF ZELDA CLOSING REMARKS

And that's it. I have now covered all currently existing Legend of Zelda properties to the best of my knowledge. Obviously, at least one game will soon be coming out that I will have to go back to, but for now, let us enjoy being finished. I will be taking all of next week off from this (though you will likely notice me making some site rearrangements and organization), and then the next week I will return to the Mario series, cover everything new that has come out since I finished that series (Notably Mario + Rabbids and Mario Strikers, and we'll see if I have to wait for the movie or not), and I will do a little thing called the Second Chance Round, which I'll go into a bit more on that first Monday. Once I am finished there, I'll take another week, and begin Metroid! Thank you all for coming along this journey with me. May the Goddess smile upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment