Friday, December 8, 2023

Legend of Zelda Second Chance Round (Part III)

LEGEND OF ZELDA

SECOND CHANCE ROUND

Next up, we have Prince Ralis, following the same logic. So, as an echo to Princess Ruto, I say:

YES

Then, we have generic race representatives. Basically, these would include the characters of "Goron," "Zora," "Rito," and "Gerudo." As echoes for Darmani, Mikau, Medli, and Nabooru specifically, I say:

YES

YES

YES

YES

Next, we have the Loftwings. They were kind of included previously with Groose's moveset, Groose being picked to represent everything Skyloft-related, but I wanted to go back and examine the Loftwings themselves, just in case. Sadly, outside of the general flying around, the Spiral Charge is one of the only main moves it can learn, and I just couldn't find enough I could reasonably attach otherwise. So:

NO

And the last one is something I'm ambivalent on, so I'm going to leave it up to a poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment