Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Legend of Zelda Second Chance Round

LEGEND OF ZELDA

SECOND CHANCE ROUND

And here is a list of characters I thought of that I might give a second chance to from the Zelda series. I no longer say that if I say NO here, that will be it for them. Instead they will be tentatively done, with the door slightly open just in case I think of something months down the line. Either way, here they are:

1.       Osfala

2.       The Seven Sages of Between Worlds

3.       Helmasaur

4.       Fierce Deity Link

5.       Tetra’s Crew

6.       Malon Echo Consideration

7.       The Pirate Queen

8.       Darbus

9.       Prince Ralis

10.   Regular race members

11.   Loftwing

12.   Yeta/Yeto split

13.   Stalchildren

14.   Dinolfos

15.   Junglo

16.   Paya

17.   The Shrine Guardians

18.   Ganon Blights

19.   Kalin

20.   Cho

21.   Birina

22.   Zelda’s aunt/Link’s father (Mishouzaki)

23.   Morshu

24.   Gwonam

And that's it! The floor is now open. Until my first post tomorrow, you are free to suggest anyone else you want me to take a second look at. Anyone at all. Suggest them, and I will add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment