Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Legend of Zelda Second Chance Round (Final)

LEGEND OF ZELDA

SECOND CHANCE ROUND

And finally, we had a couple of suggestions made by commenters. Specifically, the bodyguards of the Tingle games, and the Shopkeeper from Link's Awakening. I already covered the bodyguards and what I would do for them, making them a "menu" of sorts to pick from in place of Aba, so let's move on to the shopkeeper. Specifically, and I expect this is the reasoning for the suggestion, he is known for a mechanic where Link can steal from his shop, if he's not looking at the present time, and who will blast you with lightning if you try to come back into his shop later. While that is badass, I don't think it quite qualifies in the end. (I am seriously considering adding a new Assist Trophy to the list though). So, my answer is:

NO

And that's it. Tomorrow, we begin our new character sheets! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment