Friday, December 15, 2023

Character Sheet: Kalin

KALIN


And here's all the characters that I gave a definitive YES to during my second chance round. They are:

1.       Fierce Deity Link

2.       Kalin

3.       Darbus

4.       Ralis

5.       Gulley

6.       Osfala

7.       Irene

8.       Rosso

9.       Queen Oren

10.   Paya

11.   Rune

12.   Kanan

13.   Talon

14.   Ingo

15.   Gwonam

16.   Tetra’s Crew

17.   Kokiri

18.   Goron

19.   Zora

20.   Rito

21.   Korok

22.   Gerudo

23.   Stalchildren

24.   Ganon Blight

I do notice that most of these are echoes, meaning I probably could have coasted by without doing all of these character sheets. Not all, though, and I'm still getting my bearings on these second chance rounds and how to do them without it taking forever. I'm going to go ahead with it for now, giving me time to finish making the cards and such, but if Metroid's second chance ends up with a similar result, I'm just going to skip the character sheets in the future.

Anyway, Kalin is a supporting character from Oath of Riruto, Riruto's childhood friend and the inheritor of Zelda's spirit as Riruto is Link's. Before, I skipped her, as she didn't actually do much, but I suppose it's entirely fair to make her an echo of Manga Zelda, as she theoretically would be.

Here is her moveset:


Standard B: Magical Blast

I think she actually did use something like this in the manga, so . . . yeah.


Side B: Sword Thrust

Her dad trained Link, so . . . maybe she got it from him.


Up B: Flute


Down B: Sea Monster

I think we're going to use the big weasel thing for this.


Final Smash: Triforce

The spirit of Zelda that teaches her will appear behind her as she uses it.


Entrance: She will glow and reawaken from the dead.


Taunts: Up, she will pray, and Zelda will appear behind her. Side, she will laugh and twirl around for a moment. Down, she will kneel down and hold out a sword.


Kirby Hat: Her ponytails


Kart: Her horse.

Special Move: The spirit of Zelda will hover above her and fire off blasts of light at anyone who comes too close.


Spirit Battle: On Hall of Motone, with Riruto defending.


Victory Screen: She and Riruto will reunite, grabbing each other's hands and spinning.

Losing Screen: She will cry over the grave of Riruto.


Color Swaps: All based on Manga Zelda's.


Thanks for reading! Next up, the main Goron from Twilight Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment