Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Second Chance: Merelda/Merfles

MERELDA/MERFLES


My answer is . . . 


NO


There's nothing here. I added it just on the off-chance there was some power-up element to the Merfles I hadn't paid attention to before, or maybe something Merelda did in a comic, but no. Merelda's mostly the "Damsel in Distress" the entire game, and the Merfles just follow you around. Shake King fills most gimmick rep slots, and I can't see them even being echoes of him, so, just, no.

And that means we're done! Tomorrow, I will cover the movie, plus the . . . at least two new characters I know I can pull from it, and the one stage. And then, I have five more characters I want to check out that occurred to me in this process, though I'm going to test out a possibly faster way to cover them. They are:

1. Mechabowser

2. Wingo

3. Baby Mario & Baby Luigi (Partners in Time edition)

4. Nastasia

5. TV Donkey Kong (Supercade version)

Now is the time. If there is anyone else you want me to consider again before I close the book, please bring them up now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment