Saturday, May 13, 2023

Second Chance: Dribble & Spitz/Kat & Ana Split

DRIBBLE & SPITZ/KAT & ANA SPLIT

So, this one is mostly just a due diligence entry. Up to now, both of these duos had been included as an Ice Climbers-style tag team, and I was mostly comfortable with that. Where the rub came in was when I looked at the roster, saw characters like 9-Volt, 18-Volt, and 5-Volt having their own slots, and Young Cricket and Master Mantis having their own slots, that it just didn't feel right for them to only get one each. All the same, for Kat and Ana, at least, I was favoring the side of keeping them together, as their partnership was a big part of what made them the characters they were. So, I left it up to a poll, and the people have spoken.

My answer is . . . 


NO


Both duos will remain together as partners instead of being separated as echoes. Thanks for reading! Next week, we have three more on the original list, then we have the new Mario movie and all characters to be pulled from that, plus a couple more I thought of in the last couple of weeks I want to add. Not sure what order I'll do them in at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment