Thursday, March 18, 2021

Mario Party Fushigi no Korokoro Catcher 2

MARIO PARTY FUSHIGI NO KOROKORO CATCHER 2


Next up is the sequel to the third game in the series, once again supporting up to sixteen players, once again based on Mario Party 8, and once again a coin pusher with most of the same basic mechanics, just updated a bit for the new year. (As I understand it, it sounds like arcades put out an updated version of games each year, which is why they don't have specific release dates like console games do and just the general year they came out for. I . . . could be wrong. Again, I'm not a big arcade guy, so if I'm off a bit in my understanding, please let me know).

Here's what we've got so far:


Characters:

Mario

Luigi

Princess Peach

Princess Daisy

Yoshi

Birdo

Toad

Toadette

Wario

Waluigi

Boo

Dry Bones

Hammer Bro

Blooper

Koopa Kid

Bowser

MC Ballyhoo & Big Top

Star Spirits


Stage:

Arcade Machine

Catcher Arcade Machine

Carnival Arcade Machine


Thanks for reading! Next up, let's cover Mario Party Challenge World!

No comments:

Post a Comment