Saturday, March 20, 2021

Dokidoki Mario Chance!

DOKIDOKI MARIO CHANCE!

So, this one's going to be a bit interesting. Dokidoki Mario Chance was actually the first Mario Party arcade game ever developed, and it was single-player games developed by Banpresto rather than Capcom like the others. And that's all I can say about it. I looked everywhere I could, all over the internet, for videos of gameplay online, to articles describing it, and honestly, all I found on it was simply "It existed." Frankly, about ninety percent of the time I tried to google it, it brought me to a certain other Mario-related game starting with "Doki Doki."

Here's what we've got:


Characters:

Mario

Luigi

Princess Peach

Princess Daisy

Yoshi

Birdo

Toad

Toadette

Wario

Waluigi

Boo

Dry Bones

Hammer Bro

Blooper

Koopa Kid

Bowser

MC Ballyhoo & Big Top

Star Spirits


Stage:

Arcade Machine

Catcher Arcade Machine

Carnival Arcade Machine

Challenge Arcade Machine


Thanks for reading! Hey, hey, guess what! I'm finally done with the Mario Party series. Now I can move on to easier series to dissect!

No comments:

Post a Comment