Saturday, April 20, 2024

Kirby (Nintendo Power)

KIRBY (NINTENDO POWER)


Next up, it's time for the Kirby comics that appeared in Nintendo Power, which are basically just recreations of the first two episodes of Kirby: Right Back at Ya! that ran from July to October 2022. That's all there is to say. Kirby did crop up a bit in the Nintendo Comics System, often crossing over with Mario and Link, but he apparently didn't have many comics of his own as far as I could find in my research. I don't know.

Anyway, here's what we've got so far:


Characters:

Marona: cakes, cookbook, destroy

Baron Gallic: Malice Stone, throwing knives, airship

Moa: sword, broom, controller

Director Kane: Susie or Haltmann echo?

Tron: camera, printer, clone, Battle Royale echo

Pirika: dreamstalk, mind control, fruit, fly

Beryl: Meta Knight echo?


Stages:

There's possibilities, I guess.

Maybe one for this could be cute.

Strange Sweets Island?


Thanks for reading! Next up, could somebody help me Find Kirby? I seem to have lost him.

No comments:

Post a Comment