FALKNER
Now, let’s move on to the Johto region for our generation II gym leaders. First up, we have Falkner, the Flying-type gym leader of Violet City. Sadly, he may be one of the few we really struggle with on this one, as his gym is fairly basic, and his anime and manga appearances are fairly minimal (though he is a cop in the manga, I might be able to use that). I think I may have to dip into my last resort I’ve been holding on to, which is the HMs beating them allows you to use.
Here’s the moveset I came up with:
Standard B: Pidgeotto
His Pidgeotto will use wing attack
Side B: Boomerang Ball
Thank you, Manga, for this one. I had to dig through my copy
for like an hour.
Up B: Fly
If any leader’s going to have this.
Down B: Flash
Here’s your HM.
Final Smash: Violet Gym Flight Squad
He releases Pidgeot, Noctowl, and Skarmory, and they
divebomb the stage.
Entrance: His opening pose and line
Taunts: Up, a Hoothoot fluttering around him. Side, doing a
little twirl. Down, saying you’re under arrest.
Kirby Hat: His hair
Kart: Based on a Pidgeotto
Special Move: Boomerang Ball
Spirit Battle: On Ecruteak Towers (Omega form) with his
original team.
Victory Screen: Hoping his dad was proud of him.
Losing Screen: Handing over his badge.
Color Swaps: His main outfit, his HGSS design, his cop
uniform, a Sprout Tower sage outfit, based on Pidgeotto, based on Noctowl,
based on Skarmory, based on Xatu.
Thanks for reading! Next up, Bugsy swarms the competition!

No comments:
Post a Comment